The Law Office of Jonathan Wasserman, PA is a full-service criminal defense law firm located in West Palm Beach, Florida. While nobody ever expects to find themselves needing a criminal defense attorney, our office understands the importance of proper representation during such a critical and emotional time. We handle all varieties of criminal cases including Driving Under the Influence (DUI), Domestic Violence, Theft, Drug Cases, Financial Crimes, Violent Crimes, Sex Crimes and all other Misdemeanors and Felonies as well as Juvenile matters.
“Jonathan Wasserman is a former prosecutor who knows how to win.”
As a criminal defense lawyer, Jonathan Wasserman is a Florida Bar Board-Certified Criminal Trial Attorney and has an AV rating from Martindale Hubble. Additionally, Mr. Wasserman is a member of the Federal Bar for the Southern District of Florida. We represent clients in all stages of the criminal justice system including bond hearings and criminal investigations before charges have been filed. The firm also represents clients who have had property seized by the government pursuant to a criminal investigation or arrest. Jonathan Wasserman is a former prosecutor who knows how to win. No matter what a person has been accused of, The Law Office of Jonathan Wasserman, PA is prepared to handle the matter and protect your rights.
Having opened in 2007, the firm represents individuals throughout South Florida, including but not limited to the following areas: Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Lantana, Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, Riviera Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Tequesta, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, Stuart, Martin County, Ft. Pierce, St. Lucie County, Okeechobee, Ft. Lauderdale, Broward County, Miami-Dade County.
- A drug charge could result in a driver’s license suspension, even for a misdemeanor
- Your license can be suspended for a DUI even without a conviction
- To contest a license suspension on a DUI, a written request must be made within ten days from the date of arrest
- While all crimes have the potential of a jail sentence, some carry a mandatory jail sentence even if the accused has never been arrested before
- If you have been arrested and charges were dropped, the arrest may still show on your record unless it has been sealed or expunged.
These are just some of the reasons that the hiring of an experienced criminal defense attorney is an important decision. Contact the office to set an appointment to discuss your case.